Richard Ptachcinski, Pharm.D., FCCP
Chief Executive Officer
- Over thirty years of administrative and clinical experience in health system pharmacy.
- Professional focus on clinical program development, organizational management, operations and compliance.
- Over 10 years in pharmacy leadership at the UPMC Health System
- Led and conducted over 200 client engagements throughout the U.S. and overseas.
Peter Letendre, Pharm.D.
Chief Business Officer
- Over thirty years of pharmaceutical industry, academic, clinical and research experience.
- Former CEO, COO, CCO, SVP Marketing/Sales and GM/ Business Unit Head in large and biotech pharmaceutical companies.
- Professional focus on business development. strategic planning and implementation, best practices, competitive analysis,, marketing/sales, & market development.
- Consulting for 9 years for BOD’s, VC’s, pharmaceutical industry, health systems.
Ernest Anderson, M.S., FASHP
- Over thirty years of administrative hospital and health system pharmacy.
- Professional focus on system integration, ambulatory reimbursement, technology, sterile product preparation and leadership.
- Recognized for his expertise in the financial arena and reimbursement which led him to providing biannual testimony before the APC Panel of CMS on behalf of pharmacy.
Michael Bunn, Pharm.D. MS
- Over 12 years of experience providing business strategy and management consulting services to hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacy chains, pharmaceutical manufacturers, and managed care organizations.
- Professional focus on claims analysis, drug pricing, and database management, retail pharmacy and Medicare Part D.
Toni Fera, Pharm.D.
- Over twenty-five years of experience in health system pharmacy.
- Professional focus on operational efficiency, regulatory compliance, population health management, ACO’s and value-based purchasing.
- Previously served as the Senior Director of Patient Self-Management Programs for the APhA Foundation and Senior Director, Pharmacy Services at Allegheny General Hospital.
- Consulting with health care organizations for over 15 years.
Mort Goldman, Pharm.D., FCCP, BCPS
- Over thirty years of experience in health system pharmacy.
- Professional focus on clinical program development , drug expense reduction, utilization management and 340B .
- Over 20 years in Clinical Pharmacy leadership roles at the Cleveland Clinic and was responsible for the pharmaceutical spend of over $150 million.
- Consulting with health system clients for 4 years.