Chief Executive Officer
Pharmacy Consulting International (PCI)
Pharmacy Consulting International (PCI) provides pharmacy operations and financial performance assessments, data analytics, clinical review, litigation support, project management and program implementation, and investigative, regulatory and compliance consulting to Fortune 500 corporations, health-system pharmacies, physician practices, and law firms. Serving clients since 2001, PCI experts provide advanced, innovative, and customizable pharmacy-focused consulting services in a variety of pharmacy related areas.
The CEO for PCI will set strategic direction, support a team of consultants, build engagement opportunities, and manage relationships with clients, including nationally recognized consulting firms. The CEO will also be responsible for firm contracting, development of statements of work, and ensure efficient and effective completion of engagement deliverables. This position requires a self-motivated individual with strong communication, leadership, organizational, and writing skills. This position will work remotely, and travel is required, but variable, and periodically may be as much as 50%.
Other responsibilities include business and service line development and marketing, development and implementation of proposals, coordinating work and assignments of team members, managing client relationships, conducting assessments, and preparing reports. The position requires strong interpersonal and communication skills. Qualified candidates should have a track record of leading high-performing teams; senior leadership experience in health system pharmacy is required. Prior consulting experience is preferred, but not required.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required/Preferred:
- Pharmacist licensure (U.S.) required
- Graduation from a school of pharmacy accredited by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education preferred
- PharmD or graduate degree (MS, MBA, MHA) preferred
- Successful completion of an ASHP accredited residency program preferred
- 10+ years management experience required with track record of health-system pharmacy enterprise leadership, innovation, and excellence
Knowledge, Ability, Skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated, able to manage competing demands and prioritize appropriately
- Desire to work within a team environment
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to build and sustain positive business relationships
- Competent in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Create and support a positive culture of trust and inclusion
- Ability to interface with a wide range of consulting staff, senior managers, and experts