- Over thirty years of experience in health system pharmacy.
- Professional focus on clinical program development , drug expense reduction, utilization management and 340B .
- Over 20 years in Clinical Pharmacy leadership roles at the Cleveland Clinic and was responsible for the pharmaceutical spend of over $150 million.
- Consulting with health system clients for 4 years.
- Over 12 years of experience providing business strategy and management consulting services to hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacy chains, pharmaceutical manufacturers, and managed care organizations.
- Professional focus on claims analysis, drug pricing, and database management, retail pharmacy and Medicare Part D.
- Over twenty-five years of experience in health system pharmacy.
- Professional focus on operational efficiency, regulatory compliance, population health management, ACO’s and value-based purchasing.
- Previously served as the Senior Director of Patient Self-Management Programs for the APhA Foundation and Senior Director, Pharmacy Services at Allegheny General Hospital.
- Consulting with health care organizations for over 15 years.
Professional focus on pharmaceutical supply chain economics, drug distribution and reimbursement modeling. His background in finance, analytics, pharmacy and sourcing has enabled him to create advanced models aimed at optimizing pharmaceutical sourcing, purchasing, distribution and reimbursement. Experience in pharmaceutical procurement optimization, contract negotiations/compliance, GPO assessments, product benchmarking, COT management, shortage mitigation and margin maximization